Summing up the work of European Integration Department in 201430 December 2014р.
The year was extremely busy but also quite efficient, which clearly indicates a high degree of innovation activity of our department. The main achievements are:
• defense of two PhD theses (A. Goncharova, A. Chuzhykov);
• participation in the production of three monographs and a text-book;
• 41 published scientific articles, including those registered in the international scientometric database (7). Expanded geography of our publications. Now its: Estonia, Germany, South Korea, Poland, Russia, France, Czech Republic;
• Basic achievements of our department staff were used by the MFA of Ukraine, the EU Delegation in Ukraine, Kyiv Regional Center of the State Agency for Investment;
• members of the department were involved in the implementation of the three basic EU grants (those implemented in KNEU) and one remote (Cherkasy);
• In December 2014, 6 research works of our students were submitted to participate in the first round of the All-Ukrainian competition of scientific works: Natalia Shevchenko, Zinevych Vlastelina (supervisor - Ass.Prof. Fedirko O.A); Lyubachivska Roksolyana, Tsyganenko Anna (supervisor-Ass.Prof. Tkalenko S.I); Kontorchuk A. (supervisor- Ass.Prof. Vinska O.Y); Nemesh Olexander (supervisor- Sen. Lec. Goncharova A. O).